Friday, March 14, 2008

Don't know

Hiii there peeps it is almost never mind so I want to know something can you guys please leave me comments!!! I am like soooo bored when I go on my blog and I will stop coming on if u guys don't leave comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Kahtleen, I'll leave you a message.Once apun a time there lived a ugly giraffe. All the other giraffes made fun of him because his nose was realy big. He went to the nose job store and had it shrunk. Now he had a normal nose. After that, he got famous and he had a wife and baby giraffe. He lived happily ever after. -Corinne

Kathleen said...

wow that is like mean

Anonymous said...

i don't know

Kathleen, call me (corinne bdini) and let me know if I'm the only 1 in the whole world to leave u a comment unless i am not able 2 c if other people leave comments becaose i think i'm the only 1

663-3798

Anonymous said...

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi here phone number 2694541

Kathleen said...

that waz a friend and he or she spelled her wrong