Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bored to Death

Hii people!!! I am soooooooo bored to death!!!! I don't have anything to do right now! uuurrrrgggg! My cousion is on aim but is away DARN!!! WAIT! She is on!! yyyyeeeeeeaaaaa! I am happy! Also I need to ask u guys something can u leave me 1 comment so I can see how many people go to my blog!

Thanks!

*tell your friends 'bout my blog!

~ Kathleen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bored to death too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean realy, what is there to do with a dog named Cookie a brother named nick and you and Freddie down the block from me.Ha, Ha, Ha!
GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


if you guessed corinne badini, you are correct.:)

Anonymous said...

it looks like i'm the only person leaving u comments kathleen.I want to read other peoples comments, well mabey u can only read other peeps comments.

-Corinne

Anonymous said...

nobody leavse u comments and i want to read what other peeps say.I GOT IT!!! i will tell everybody at luhi to go on your blog.


i so Smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

wat ever you say